Hi Everyone! Happy Monday!
So, 19 weeks pregnant today...so happy. :) Here's how the last week has been:
- Nausea, still, although...dare I say this?...I think it might be getting better. Seems like I'm going longer between doses of Zofran (I've been taking as needed vs on a set schedule), although I still can't go completely without without the nausea coming back full-force. I'll take any progress I can get, though
- Back pain...sometimes (twice this past week) really bad in my lower back (like I can barely walk), a lot of times just uncomfortable kind of mid-back aches. Hard to sit in a seat for long periods of time (like at the movies...not comfortable). I've got so much extra weight on this frame of mine...not a big surprise
- Heartburn is starting to appear at night, but it's so mild it's not even worth complaining about
- Belly still getting bigger. I'm doing great with the weight gain. Still no stretch marks...yay! Getting to be a bit of a challenge to move around, get off the couch, put on my shoes. And speaking of shoes, I got my boots out of their boxes in the basement and all but one of the tall ones don't fit...too tight around the calves...such a bummer...
- Freckles and moles and birthmarks are all kind of going crazy...ones I've had becomming more prominent, new ones appearing. Does this go away after pregnancy? Doesn't really bother me, it's just kind of weird
- Have been feeling a little scared lately about something going wrong. Checking for blood on the TP every time I go to the bathroom. Ugh...does this fear ever go away? Everything's gone perfectly with this pregnancy so far...why am I still scared something's going to go wrong?
- Have been thinking a lot about baby showers and baby purchases...fun! Also things I'm going to need to do before the babies come, eg, birth classes, decide re: cloth vs disposable diapers, pick names, etc. Suddenly it seems like there is a lot of (fun) stuff to be done and not a whole heck of a lot of time to do it
- Still thinking I'm feeling the babies moving multiple times a day, but not completely sure. Going up/down stairs seems to trigger what feels like movement. Never happens when I'm lying down resting (which is when you're supposed to feel it, right?) Very exciting!
- Traveling this week and a little apprehensive about it, mostly because sitting still in a chair just isn't very comfortable so the plane flights might be hard. I'm sure it's going to be fine, though
- Ultrasound next week to check in on how the babies are doing (a little scared about that) and we're going to find out if we have boys or girls (can't wait!)
- So grateful for another week gone by and all is well...